Sunday, July 5, 2009

May your dreams......


Good evening everyone. I will make this a short post as I want to watch some TV for a change. I have combined two challenges tonight. Sketch Saturday with a great sketch from Gill and The Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge with a challenge of 3 ribbons. I was going to use this for Pile it On but don't think it qualifies. I used this Hanglar image that Tina46 from Stamp with Fun sent to me as a replacement for the Glimmer Mist that I had won leaking before she had a chance to send to me. Thanks so much Tina - I am stoked with your generosity.

Products: Hanglar stamp; SU Old Olive & Chocolate Chip card; SU Windsor Knot DSP; SU In the Stars sentiment stamp; Versafine Vintage Sepia ink; SU CC ink; MM Slice & DC1; Dimensional dots.

11 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

spectacular card. i do love hanglars!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW,I just love this.....it pops right off the page and the Windsor Knot DP is perfect!!! Did I say I LOVE IT!!!....lol...
xx

Juls said...

such a cute card, love the colour combo, the stars are fab! Perfect card for the chaps!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooh I like that sketch! You've really made it come to life too - your colouring is fabulous, and such a sweet image - reminds me of my son - behind that sweet face there's a cheeky young man!!
xXx

Kristie said...

WOW...this is so cute Trace!!! A perfect boy card (even with the ribbon) and we all know how hard they are...but you've pulled it off perfectly...love it ♥

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Hi gorgeous,your card is gorgeous too love the colours an colouring you little super-mum you..
mwah an hugs
Sue x

Rach said...

This is adorable what a fabulous card. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Great card Tracey, I love the image and papers you've chosen they look fab.
Barbara :)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Tracey, I love the image and the colour combination is fab, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Love the image and the stars.

Glenda

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card. Love the Hangler image! So sweet! Love the papers and those stars are a great touch!

Kimmi