Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just Magnolia Wk 13


Hey sweet ladies. Hope we are all well. Hoping for a lazy crafting day today seeing my hubby is over his hang over. LOL.

Gosh I am loving the Summer Stamp Club stamps from Magnolia. (sorry Rowena you will get yours soon). I had to use them again with this sketch challenge from Just Magnolia. What a great sketch by Mina. I had lots of fun creating this card. Hope you like.

Products: Magnolia stamps; SU WW & Riding Hood Red card; SU Washington Apple & Tangarine Tango DSP; buttons; Dimensional dots.

13 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

That's another gorgeous image on another fantastic card - I do wish Magnolia would stop and give my purse a chance to re-fill - LOL
xXx

Cheryl Joshua said...

So very cute,love the image and fab take on the sketch!!! And what a sweet sentiment!
xx

Tammy said...

HI Tracey
This is super cute! I've still not got my summer stamp club stamps yet, but you are providing a lot of inspiration!
Have a great day.
Tammy

craftypagan said...

Awww she is so cute! I love it! That sentiment is perfect! I'm not sure if I said congrats on the permanent dt position as blogger was playing up but congrats-so chuffed for you. You deserve it! Love Ro

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colours!
Your detail is so lovely and your use of Mina's sketch wonderful!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Merry said...

What a wonderful card...great papers and great colouring.

Barbara said...

This is a great card, love the papers you've chosen and your colouring is lovely.
Barbara

Juls said...

such a cute card, I love the little bees that have been stamped inside the circle. such a fun card!

Sammi said...

Gosh - this is FABULOUS Tracey!
Gorgeous card!!
Top wok on that sketch :)
Sammi
x

Tab said...

ooooh love your sweet card, the image is so cute! Fab colouring too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Rach said...

a fabulous card, so sweet. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card, the colours and papers are so pretty. x

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining JM with such a lovely card, the colours and colouring are perfect
Hugs Jacqui x