Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just Magnolia Week 15- sketch by Tab


I don't know about anyone else but it is so hard to do a boy card but thankfully (I think) I am getting better at doing it. When I bought this DP it was to be used for Scrapbooking not card making so I only bought the one and didn't think to buy something that matched - so the end result is very plain and the card colours don't quite match.

Anyway - I made this card with this sketch by Tab for Just Magnolia. I whipped this beauty up in no time as I had a good idea what I needed to do it was just the DP that was a little tricky.
Hope you like.

Products: Magnolia stamp; SU natural Ivory & Riding Hood Red card; Cosmo Cricket DP; SU mark the date stamp;kaisercraft ribbon; BG White Chocolate chipboard number; 1/2 circle punch; Dimensional magic; SU Real red ink

11 comments:

Kellie said...

Love the colours Trace, it;s the perfect boys card, DSP included. It's just a gorgeous card, love it! xx

Liisa said...

Cute card. I really like the bright colours. Your papers are so pretty.

Debbie Pamment said...

I love this Edwin image - he's such a cutie! Love the DP - it's worked really well here - gorgeous job as always Trace!
xXx

dolcreations said...

As always you pick such great colours to make your cards. I love it! Christine

All Pink girl said...

Wow fabulous card ,love the colours and the image ,
brilliant
hugs Dawnxxx

Tab said...

Wow fab card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, such a sweet image too! This is fab boys card, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

suemon said...

Edwin looks great, terrific card Tracey.
hugs
Sue x

having a {me} day said...

Ahhhh, he's cute! Great take on the sketch. katxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colours and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

Sammi said...

Awesome job! I struggle with boy cards VERY much! This looks GREAT though! :)