Monday, October 15, 2012

Bailey's Cheesecake Cupcakes

Oh wow oh wow oh wow...!!!!

You would not believe how delighted I am to have tried these babies out. Being a devoted cheesecake lover I was excited when I found a recipe (or several) for Bailey's cheesecake. Yummo. Nothing like the hidden awesomeness of some 'plonk'. 

I found one with the most Bailey's in the recipe - coz you know you have to be able to taste the alcohol or it just ain't worth it - so definately adults only. Only trouble is they are so so so yummy that I had about three of the babies and I am on a 'diet' - eeeeeekkkkk....!!!!!

I don't do process photos most of the time so sorry for that but there isn't really much to it. 


 Oh so so so creamy and yummy. 

I used an Oreo base for mine.

I got the recipe here at Baked In.

I made 1/3 of the recipe - so one egg and I just estimated the other amounts (not hard). I made 6 cupcakes. Mine look totally different to Baked In. 

No comments: