Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WOYWW

Hey again lovelies. Just another WOYWW post for all of you.

I took two photos today.
The first is a side on photo of my workdesk which is actually my dining
table. Some people commented last week that the table
looks all shiny and polished. There is a reason
for that. It has a clear plastic cover on it to protect it. LOL
As you can see I am in the middle of making some things
so it isn't spotless this week hahaha.
This is my work space. I am working on some cards
to submit to a magazine and am using Hanna's sketches.
She has the best sketches I reckon. Lots of layers etc.
I have lots of Prismacolor pencils to do shading. I found out the
other day (the hard way) that digital images printed on to
Xpress It card does not mix well. The wax in the pencils make the ink
'run' everywhere (for lack of a better word).
I think that is all from me today.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Spesch Stamps release day.

16 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

At least you found out before you went to touch something up that was already made!

Your 'mess' is way too neat!

:) Marcia

JoZart Designs said...

If that's not spotless... wow! Well organised good space, thanks for the nosey.

Joey said...

Hiya Tracey

you have a great desk, even if it is the dining table lol, love the look of the card there

Joey.x

Unknown said...

What a fabulously organised desk!

vix24 said...

The card there looks lovely!

As for the desk, even if it is the dining table it's much more organised than I am!!! It looks like a lovely space to work in.

Annie said...

Desk? Dining table? What ever, you certainly have some fab stash on show today.
A x

donnalouiserodgers said...

it's still tidier than any of my desks!

Dx

mckinkle said...

Such an organised crafting space, lovely to share it!

Keryn x

Sue said...

Hi Tracet
great workspace, plenty of room to spread, lol very tidy, have good day, sue,x

Tracy Evans said...

Very neat/tidy desk/table lots of space to spread out, how lovely. Lovely card on your desk too. Good luck with the magazine entries. Tracy Evans x

Anonymous said...

Lol, now I've heard of people putting stuff on their tables to protect them when the kids are young, but it sounds like we have to protect your table from you!!! Haha! Lovely things on show today too!

Hugs
Brenda

Darcy Marshall said...

great workarea, lots of room to spread out lol great idea to keep the table covered up too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Looks pretty tidy to me. As for the smearing, can you use some kind of fixative? Have a great WOYWW.

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Very creative this week and very organised.

xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Yeah, one of us needs to redefine 'neat'! Love that you shared about the table covering, great idea.

Hels Sheridan said...

love your workspace :O))