Thursday, July 22, 2010

Little Angel on Cloud

Afternoon everyone.
Hope you are all having a good one.
Thought I would show you this gorgeous stamp by Marina Neira for
her new store The Stamping Bazaar.

This is 'Little Angel on Cloud' and is now available to purchase.
So cute.


Today is my day off from 'all' the kids but gosh I feel so tired still. I really have been meaning to have early nights and just never do it. I have lots of cards ready to post but can't yet as they are new releases for Spesch and lots of downloaded shows and movies. Phew....!!!!! If it were up to my hubby all we would do every night is watch a movie. No way darling. I think we have enough movies and shows to last a few months and then some. LOL. He really is hopeless. Anyway we won't be tonight either. I am going to my very first Zumba class. Really looking forward to it. I am probably going to do two classes a week if it is good. Wish me luck that I don't injure myself.

7 comments:

Emma said...

This is sooo cute Tracey! Love how you have used it to make a baby card! Good luck with the Zumba, hope you have a great time!

Penni said...

What a fabulous card. I love this cute image.

Hugs
Penni
X

Petra Maria said...

So cute
Hugs
Petra

angelique (anlou) said...

have fun with zumba
i really love the card
it's so cute
hugs angelique

CraftyC said...

So sweet Tracey, a really cute card!
Clairexx

Vixykins said...

I know just what you mean! I'm literally on my knees by 5pm and waiting for the kids to go bed so I can join them but then it just never happens! Rarely before 1am for me, I sometimes have a super early night (7pm) every once in a while like a full recharge!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This one has won my heart - such a cute image. Love how you have coloured this up!

:) Marcia