Thursday, July 15, 2010

M4M with Spesch Summer Fairy

Good morning everyone.
It is Thursday so that means a Mad for Markers project for me.
I wanted to use this Summer Fairy - new from Spesch Stamps today.
She is so cool. I wanted it to stay fresh and light so left her hair white with a highlite
of C1 marker.

I made this card with the sketch from Friday Sketchers.
The stamp is to be in store at Spesch later this morning. Enjoy and I will be back very soon
with the release.

The markers above have been used on this card.
I have also used:
Skin: E000, 00, 21, 02
B93

3 comments:

Marley said...

I love your card Tracey!! Such a cute image and your coloring is stunning!! Big hugs x Marley

Sammi said...

oooh.. I LOVE it! She is fresh and light! Great job Trace!! x
Sammi
xx

Amy said...

She's beautiful Tracey, I love your coloring of her! Such a gorgeous card!