Thursday, July 22, 2010

Colouring White


Morning everyone.

Today is Thursday so it is Mad for Markers day. Yay....!!!!! We have changed our challenges to Monthly so you have lots of time to join in. Our host this challenge is Kylie and this month the challenge is 'Colouring White'. If you aren't that confident with colouring white than go here and see Kylie's tutorial.

I decided to use this gorgeous little stamp from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. Isn't he cute. I also used the sketch from Sketch Saturday. Have a good Thursday everyone.

Copics used: C1, C0, 0 Blender; R29, R24, R11, R12.

5 comments:

Merry said...

What a wonderful job you have done of colouring white. I must give this tut a try....wonderful card.

Penni said...

Great white colouring. Super card.

Hugs
Penni
x

Jo said...

omg! I LOVE that bunny!
totally fab card hunni :)
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

What a fun card, very cute!

:) Marcia

Sammi said...

I did see this one but have not commented! SLACKER hey! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
Sammi
xx