Friday, July 16, 2010

Stamp Something Digi Day with Whimsy Stamps

Good evening everyone. Hope your week was good. Mine was excellent and can't wait for tomorrow night when I go out to dinner with my oldest friends. It will be great as we are all bringing the men as well - that will be interesting. I am sure they will all be bored out of their brains listening to us talking about our adventures together. LOL.

Tonight I have a card for you for Stamp Something Digi Day. I was asked to select a stamp from Whimsy Stamps. I couldn't go past Crissy Armstongs gorgeous creation here. This one is called Trimming the Tree. I thought I could get a head start on my Christmas cards this year. LOL. Again I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday. Enjoy the rest of your week. See you on the other side.



Products: Whimsy Stamps Crissy's Digi stamp; Fancy Pants DP (I think); Ribbon from Fran; Alyssa's tickets digi; Kindyglitz; Dimensional magic. SU card;Kaiser Droplets.

2 comments:

Erin... said...

So cute!!! Love that super shiny star! Fun papers too!

Unknown said...

So sweet Tracey, I love this digi so cute Christmas Beautiful Card. Hugs Jo xxxx