Saturday, July 31, 2010

Christmas in July

My bad.....!!!!!
I so forgot to schedule this post and watched the rest of Supernatural Season 5 (I think). Anyway Lucifer must have made me forget - at least that is what I am saying.

At Stamp Something this week we have a 'Christmas In July' challenge. I thought I might use this gorgeous stamp from Magnolia that my cousin Alleena stamped up for me and it is one of the stamps available from Simon Says Stamps - our generous sponsor this week. Enjoy you weekend.
Everyone in our house is sick including me. My poor baby girl has now got Croup. Ahhhh...!!! Poor thing spewed all over her bed last night coz she couldn't stop coughing. Damn thing. Hubby and I were hoping she would never get it like her brother Tyler but unfortunately it will now stay with her for the rest of her life. Such a nasty thing for them too. Take care everyone. Sending well wishes to anyone else who is feeling under the weather.
Products: magnolia stamp; Teresa Collins DP & stamps; snowflake punch; Ice Stickles.

10 comments:

Fiona said...

oh wow...I love it.

Fi
x

Alleena Burger said...

I love the way you have coloured Tilda in, she looks awesome!! I hope everyone gets well soon. I know the feeling as we all have terrible coughs with Eb spewing every now and then too!!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Gorgeous, Tracey! Hope everyone feels better soon...no fun! Hugs!

Janna :)

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow Tracey love the card, another stunner. Hope you and the family all get better soon.
hugs
Sue x

Unknown said...

Omgosh! This is so sweet! I love your coloring and the gift list behind tilda really makes it adorable!

Sammi said...

this is so sweet! LOVE this card! Gorgeous job!!
Hope all of you get better soon!
(hugs)
xxx

Penni said...

Love this card - the layout is fabulous and of course, Tilda is so sweet!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Nana Diana said...

Such a sweet card! I know the situation with having a croupy child. My son used to have to go into hospital with it and be put in the croupette. However, he grew out of it by the time he was seven, so I pray your kids will too!

Christine said...

Tracey, love your card, your colouring is beautiful! Now I want that stamp, too... it's definitely an addiction :)

Hope your poor little girl is feeling better today! It's so tough when they're sick :(

Unknown said...

I'm loving this Christmas Tilda card Tracey.....so lush! Hugs Jo xxxx