Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fairytales

Morning everyone. Hope we all had a great night last night. Unfortunately we had a bad one here with Tyler 5yrs coughing so much that he was vomiting everywhere. Unfortunately the thing I hate the most in this world is vomit. Yuck....!!!! So after not being able to get to sleep and then woken up not long after falling asleep I am a little tired today. I suppose we need to look after our little ones but it is still a pain. LOL.

I made this card last night for no other reason than to make a card. I wanted to use this gorgeous Fairy House purchased from Make it Crafty with Spesch Stamps Crystal stamp (the Fairy). It worked out better than I had thought I could do LOL. I loved colouring this gorgeous house. Pop over to the Make it Crafty store and pick up one of the fairytale houses. You will love them.
Thankfully I am able to enter this card in to the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge - Fairytales.
I think our fairy and fairy house fits in to that theme. LOL.
Close up of Crystal
Inside of the card. Click on the photo to see the quote on the left side.

Products: Spesch Stamps Crystal digi stamp; Make it Crafty Fairy House digi stamp; Charmed cards and Crafts digital sentiments stamps; Paper Inklings DP; SU card; Nesties; Atyou Spica pens; lace ribbon.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hon!! This is so gorgeous! I LOVE it. :) I got your FB thing on my e-mail but I can't figure it out?? I will try to look you up. :) Again, this is stunning.

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

OMG this is stunning, wow you have done a fantastic job with your colouring.
hugs
Sue x

Zoe said...

Sorry to hear you didn't get much sleep. It's terrible when the little ones are sick and there isn't much you can do for them other than be there to comfort.

On to your gorgeous card...
Wow Tracey! Your fairy perfectly matches the fairy tree house. Absolutely gorgeous. And you thought you wouldn't be able to colour up one of these houses!! You have done a fantastic job! Really love the aqua colour choice and the pink door. You have really made it look like fairyland. Hugs xxoo

Sammi said...

WOW WOW WOW!! LOVE this Trace! It's sooo gorgeous! Love it! oh, I said that.. sorry just speechless as it looks so amazing!!
xxx

Maria Therese said...

What a awsome mix!! Looove your card!!

TracieB xx said...

Wow this is fab (can't believe u only made it last night). I really love the fairytail house and purple is my fav colour too (looks like i'll be visiting the MiC store and getting me credit card out lol)

Thank you for entering it into our SCS Challenge

Txxx

Penni said...

Wow gorgeous card.

Hugs
Penni
x

Alleena Burger said...

Beautiful scene and great colours. I love the inside too!!

AlexaCzar said...

wow, what a beautiful image, great card !!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Stunning card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Scrappychick said...

What a gorgeous card Tracey! The combo worked out perfectly and I love the colors you used!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooooh this is gorgeous Tracey - every little girl's dream! And some big girls too - LOL
xXx

Emma said...

Wow Tracey, this is just Stunning! I love it! What a fantastic fairy house. Love how you have merged the two images!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! Fairies are my fav & this card is just soooo cute!
I love it!