Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Resolved

Okay it has been resolved. Woo Hoo....!!! I sent Acai Burn a message last night asking that they don't ship out to me at all and I would like to cancel the ' membership '. They initially said that it had already been shipped and I would have to send back when it arrived but have been sent an email since to advise that it hasn't been shipped and they were cancelling and that they were going to refund the postage of US $24.95 back onto the ccard. So happy and so lucky that I didn't do the trial offer thru another company as I have read lots of bad stories. Phew. Thank goodness.

Been obsessively buying Stampin' Up stuff. Should seriously look into becoming a demonstator just for the fun of knowing what is coming up. Hmmmmm.....!!!!!

Just got an email from Scrapbooking Memories mag and again they do not want my LO for an upcoming theme. Grrrr....!!! I guess it is only my second one so I guess I just keep on trying.



No comments: