Friday, February 20, 2009

Just chillin'

Feels like this week is never gonna end. Even though I had my big blister Bev here from Tuesday night to yesterday arvo, it has just dragged. I had MG cancelled on me on tuesday due to sickness and then the days and nights have just dragged.

Ashley is such a cheeky girl lately. She has figured out how to climb up on the couches without any chairs etc to help her up so god help me now. I have to keep a constant eye on her and will have to follow her up to the boys room if she ever goes up there. Might have to keep their door closed
just so we don't have any falls. At least whilst she is in the lounge I can keep an eye on her. She is just so so cheeky. LOL. She has another tooth - so that makes it 13 toothy pegs. Gosh she is not a baby anymore
Well the rest of the week is gonna be uneventful. Mick is supposed to be testing for work tonight so he is gonna try and be home early tonight. Hmmm we will see. Then of course because he will be up good part of the night he will be in bed til late tomorrow. Grrrr.....!!!!!!

No comments: