Thursday, February 12, 2009

My kids














I am sitting here feeling very tired. Tyler has been waking us up throughout the night and occasionally so is Lachlan. Wish I could get myself motivated to do something other than sitting on this computer trying to think of something clever to say. Hmmmm....!!!!! My little miss is asleep and I have to make cupcakes for the boys for when they get home from Daycare. I promised them I would make. Don't feel like it now but have to do it otherwise the boys will be very disappointed.

We are starting to get a little smoke from some of the fires in Victoria. It stinks out there but I am sure it wouldn't be anything compared to the people who are near the fires and have lost loved ones and their homes. I feel for all of them. Such a horrible thing to happen.

Just thought I would share a recent photo of my beautiful kids. Love them to death. mwah.




No comments: