Monday, February 16, 2009

I think I have been scammed

I should know better. I should never have done it. I signed up to get a free 14day trial of a weight loss tablet - they send you a months supply and you have the option to send back with a 60day money back guarantee. Unfortunately I didn't read the terms and conditions properly and now I have signed up for a monthly subscription of US $59.95 and I can cancel anytime. Okay - their lines are in the US and supposed to be 24/7 and so is there online live help - yeah right. They only run from 8am - 5pm their time. Gosh I feel like such a fool. I really don't know what to do. I sent an email to the address I got the receipt from but Mick seems to think I won't get a response from them. I am willing to wear the costs of postage even though they haven't sent it yet but it would be so much better if I could contact them by email instead of the phone or on this online chat. I have done research on scams and this site isn't listed on any scam ones but I just don't want to take the chance. I want it cancelled b4 it is shipped so I don't have to then pay to send the damn thing back.

Dumb dumb dumb.

No comments: