Thursday, February 12, 2009

About me

Okay this is my first attempt at a blog so you have to be patient with me. Not too versed in doing it but will give it a go.

I am Tracey. Wife to Mick. Mother to Tyler (nearly 4yrs old), Lachlan (nearly 3yrs old) and Ashley (my baby girl - 14mths old). I am an avid scrapbooker and love love love everything scrapbooking ATM. I have just started buying stamps and making my own cards. Have purchased lots of new Stampin' Up stamps - new and old recently and I am having lots of fun with them.

I am a SAHM. I haven't worked since my first babe was born in 2005. I miss the adult interaction but am a member of many forums - baby and scrapbooking, and I get my adult 'fix' from talking to people on there. At the moment am tossing up the idea of an online scrapbooking shop or becoming a demonstator for Stampin' Up. Will have to see.

No comments: