Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Totally Gorjuss sketch challenge

Morning. It is hump day. Woo hoo. Yay...!!!!

For today I thought I would show you a card I made for the Totally Gorjuss challenge with the above sketch. I thought it was fitting to use a Gorjuss girl stamp (from Santoro). I have a lot of them now but still don't have all of them. One day maybe. LOL. Waiting for the LSS to start stocking them so I can get the rest. Enjoy your day.

On a totally unrelated topic - I have been scouting blogland and have become obsessed with looking at gorgeous handmade teddy bears. I found '100 Best Bear Artist Blogs' and this is a wabbit made by Ina at Bears'n'Roses. As much as I would love to make something a gorgeous as this I don't know whether I could manage it. There is a lot of work involved in bear making. Felting is one that I would love to learn. Sounds like it would be hard but well worth it. If you look at those gorgeous paws you will see what 'Felting' is. It is 'sculpting' with felt/wool pretty much.
Have a good one.

3 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and the papers - they go so well together.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

craftymum said...

super card. Thank for joining us at TG this week
hugs Sarah x