Thursday, August 25, 2011

No lines

So sorry I have been MIA lately. I have been concentrating on making a few bears. Yes I know. My new obsession LOL. I promise that I will have some cards for you next week or at least a few completed bears to show you - I have 4 going at the moment. I am a typical Gemini. I will finish them though.

Over at Zoe's Make It Crafty FB group a challenge was set a little while ago to colour an image but light coloured ink so when it is coloured it looks like it has no defined lines. OMG you wouldn't believe how hard that truly is. I really do rely on those black lines but thought I would give it a go. Now I am fully admitting that this is not good. I need a lot of practice but it is my first attempt and possibly my last LOL. We will see. Anyway. I stamped the image out in pink Memento ink.

Been dealing with some issues with Tyler and some 'bullying' - but not in the traditional sense. He doesn't think there is much wrong but what is happening is and it is upsetting and downright cruel to all the kids that are copping it. A word will be said to the teacher tomorrow as I am sure it will continue - not just to Tyler but to the others in his class. Crossing my fingers that I don't cry or get too emotional when talking to her about it.

No comments: