Saturday, June 27, 2009

Watch Out


Afternoon everyone - at least it is for me. Having a great day today. The sun is shining and the kids have been able to play outside lots today already. I hate it when it is wet so today is a brilliant day.

Don't you just love this little Pixie....???? I got her and 5 others from Charmed Cards and Crafts with lots of backgrounds and sentiments to go along with it. Gotta love digital. The Pixie and the sentiment circle are both from Pixie Chicks set 2. If you love digital then pop on over and buy them - I want to buy set 1 too. LOL. Okay - I made this card for Digital Tuesday challenge which is to use 'Scraps'. I have done just that. I have got lots and lots of left over paper from my K&Company Amy Butler papers so this fit in real good. The second challenge was for Dare You to Digi Stamp Friday Challenge which is the great sketch (see below).


Gotta love sketches. Hope you like my card. I am hoping to get a couple more done for the weekend. Enjoy your weekend everyone.


Products: Charmed Cards & Crafts digital stamps; markers; SU WW card; SU Soft Sky card; K&Co Amy Butler DSP; Making Memories Slice & Design Card 2; Kindyglitz; Glimmer Mist; MM jewel brads.

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW,this is just magnificent Tracey,I love everything about it and your colouring is awesome!!! I haven't had a chance to buy these yet,I better get to it!
Have a fab weekend.
xx

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Tracey! I like what you did with the sketch. Very sweet image! Thank you for joining us at DU2DS.
Hugs,
Larissa

Lora said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and you have done a great job colouring her.
thanks for playing along at the DTC this week.
Lora

Sandra said...

Hi...gorgeous card,love these new pixie images i had to have them as soon as i saw them...you've do a grand job with yours,and a great take on Kim's sketch...thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Caroline said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! love the image, the colours and the boldness of it all
thanks for joining us this week DU2DS xx

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wow! What wonderful coloring and a great card! Thanks for playing at DTC!

Emma said...

Wowzers gorgeous card....stunning!! I love the image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x

Sammi said...

Oh wowowowow!! LOVE it to bits!! She looks so great the way you've coloured her (OK I did already love the pixie but still!) lol!
Great work hun!
xxx

Chris said...

Fantastic card and I agree with you about the pixie, she's fabulous and so is your colouring, love her pink hair! Glad you liked the sketch and thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Karen Mortensen said...

Oohh it's just gorgeous Tracey, and I love Cornflower with pink hair, she looks utterly delightful! Super card!
Good luck in our Copic give-away xxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is such a colorful and great card. I like it a lot. One has to go back and take a second look at this one, that`s for sure.
Gunn

Shy said...

Love the way you colored her up! The Glitz is great too!