Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Next Level #5 - Sketch


Morning everyone. Today my card is for The Next Level issue 5 which is a great sketch. Unfortunately I had limited time to create last night so it is very simple but still a nice card. I used one of my Sugar Nellie stamped images that I got from one of my blogging friends Beth. Hope you like.

Products: Sugar Nellie stamp; Markers; SU Fun & Fast notes stamp; Bazzill card; BasicGrey DP; SU Creamy Caramel card; MM Slice & DC2; Nesties; jewellery spacer; bead.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Outstanding card Tracey, I have been busy the images you sent me and will be posting some goodies in the next few weeks with them. Hugs XXX Beth

Cheryl said...

Love it Tracey,fabulous job with the sketch and your colouring is perfect!!!
xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Totaly fabulous ,love the papers and the image you have used
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Tracey, such an adorable image which you've coloured beautifully.

Ann said...

A really pretty card Tracey, your image is coloured perfectly and I love your choice of papers. Ann xx