Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stamp with fun #9



Stamp with fun #9 - Not a card. I made this gorgeous little card holder which is a take on the mini magazine holder. I got the template/instructions from Sunflower Stamping. I thought it was wonderful. It holds cards that are 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". Check it out - the instructions are pretty simple but don't make the mistake I did and make sure it all fits together properly (I had a huge overlap).

All products used here are from Stampin' Up.

Products: Trendy Trees stamp set; Pale Plum, Bashful Blue & Whisper White; Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip & Versamark ink; Doublesided tape; bone folder; ruler; Scallop circle punch.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Super cute! I ordered this set and I've jsut used it a few times but I love what you did with it so I might have to crack it out.
Great Job

Kellie said...

Wow I will have to agree with Tammy, that is just super cute! Love it, might have to give that one a go I think!
Kelx

Mona said...

Hi Tracey,

your card folder is great.
Hugs Mona
swf-team

craftypagan said...

How cool! I love it! The colours are lovely-I love that little tree too! Fab!