Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Fathers Day....

It's Fathers Day this Sunday - I presume in the UK and US, Europe maybe. It isn't Fathers Day until September here. To celebrate this week at Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge the theme is just that - 'Fathers Day'.

I had a lot of trouble with this one even though I had lots of male inspired digi stamps by Dustin Pike. I got it done and I like it. Hope you do to.
mwah

Products: Dustin Pike Digi Stamp; Markers; SU WW card; SU Windsor Knot DSP; Dimensional dots.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

This is just so cute! Your colouring is amazing! I ahve a blog award for you over at my blog when you are ready to pick it up :)
Kelx

Cheryl said...

Amazing colouring and such a cute image,love it!!! I will have to try one of these images!
xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hi dear Trace
This is such a super cute card, Great colors on DP and cute image!
Hugs,
Claudia

Leah l'Orange said...

he's just adorable! love how the little guy is all bright and colourful and the background is all uniform. adds great dimension!

congrats on your guest designer spot, and on your blog award! and thank you so much for your comment on my daddy's ATC! :)

---Karmyn

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is so cute Tracey, love the colours too.
hugs
Sue x