Monday, June 8, 2009

Friday sketchers 55



Hey everybody. Hope we are all having a great day. Being a public holiday here in Melbourne I am having an excellent day as hubby is home and helping looking after the kids. You know what that means??? Lots of craft work. LOL.

Okay on to my card. This card is for Friday Sketchers. Another great sketch this week. I turned it to fit my stamped images. I must admit that when making this card I was happy with it but when all stuck together I don't know whether I like it. Oh well.

All products are Stampin' Up: Cheep Talk stamp set; Pacific Point textured card; Goodmorning Sunshine DSP; Close to Cocoa & Old Olive markers; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss & So Saffron ink.

5 comments:

mueppi said...

Your card is wonderful Tracey!
Hugs Gisela

Beth said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the topper and the funky bird paper!
Beth xx

Anonymous said...

a fab card. great colours. hugs rachxx

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card and colours and good work on the sketch!!! We all have cards we are not sure on,then they grow on us!
xx

Tammy said...

Great job on this sketch. I'm so going to miss this DSP. You take is fantastic.