Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dotty Spotty @ TGF


Down at The Greeting Farm they have a Dotty Spotty challenge. So here is my entry. Very merry indeed. LOL. I had to use this red embossed card that my lovely friend Sue sent to me and the card just evolved from there. Unfortunately with three kids at my feet I did rush it and I shouldn't have as the Gallery @ TGF is down ATM so I can't upload it. Damn. No matter. The white spots are supposed to look like snow flakes/drops but they didn't quite turn out the way I would have liked but it will have to do. Hope you like.


Products: TGF stamp; Memento ink; SU WW card; markers; Creative memories red card; SU Green Galore card; Spots & Dots and Swiss Dots embossing folders; hole punch; Kindyglitz; dimensional magic; 1", 1 1/4" & 2" circle punches

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Like always Tracey gorgeous. I always LOVE checking out what gorgeous creation you have come up with because it always make me go WOW.
Kelx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is just gorgeous Tracey!YOUR colouring is amazing.! I am loving TGF stamps, I ordered the Miss anya collection and THis one you used I am waiting on from the stamp spot!
LOVE THE NEW BLOG background just gorgeous.
Kristy xo

Cheryl said...

Very cute and beautifully coloured,love the dotty background!!!
xx

Tammy said...

This turned out so perfect. I love how you did the challenge. Great job.