Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer is here



To start off with the card. I combined the theme from Just Magnolia which is Summer with the sketch from Friday Sketchers. Another fabulous sketch this week. I used Tilda with lace skirt - which again was given to me by my friend Sue. Thanks again Sue.

I hope we are all enjoying our weekend so far. I certainly am. Getting myself organized for a 'Get together' tomorrow to demonstrate scrapbooking techniques at a good friends place. I hope it goes well and I get a few sales out of it. I am really only going over to catch up with my friend - it is her mothers birthday on tomorrow and just got into the scrapbooking so really hoping I can give her lots of ideas and spur her to buy lots of product. Of course, with the Hostess special this month she should hopefully get a nice present out of it all.

Hubby is busy making a chocolate butter cake - Yummo. Will save some for anyone who wants it. LOL. Although I don't think you would get much by the time my boys are finished eating. Hehehe. They would eat us out of house and home if we let them. They aren't even at school yet - God help me when they are teenagers. LOL.

Okay enough babbling from me.
Enjoy your weekend.
mwah

Products: Magnolia stamp; markers; Bazzill card; Making Memories Noteworthy DP; SU Baja Breeze & Bashful Blue card; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder; Making Memories Slice and DC 2; MM jewel brad; Dimensional Magic.


7 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Yum yes please to the chocolate butter cake, ummm. Love the card its so cute, love the Tilda in lace skirt one of my fav's (mind you I think I say that about all of them lol)
hugs
Sue
PS Have fun tomorrow x

Unknown said...

your card is so wonderful and lovely. the colours are so bright and "summerly".
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and your work to my sketch.
have a nice weekend. hugs, bea

debbies said...

This Tilda is perfect for the challenge!!! Great job!

Kos med papir og saks said...

very sweet card

Denise Clark said...

I have 8 boys and let me tell you - they will definitely eat you out of house and home! LOL Found your blog over at Friday Sketchers.

Great take on the challenge! Love your image and love the circles with all the different DPs. Great job!

Chris said...

Thanks for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge, I'm so happy to be the sponsor this week and love visiting everyone! I love how you added the dragonfly to the flower - it's a great summery card!

Anonymous said...

a wonderful card, hugs rachxx