Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Immortal Rules Review



It's not a perfect world: vampires rule, humans are blood cattle and rabids lurk in the darkness, hunting them all. Allison Sekemoto may have chosen immortality, but it doesn't mean she likes it. But maybe there's a way to change it all back......

Okay I don't normally do a review of a book but 'The Immortal Rules' by Julie Kagawa was an exciting book to read and I fell in love with Allie. In a world where she struggles to survive, not only to stay hidden from the vamps, their pets and the rabids outside the walls, she also has to find food and stay sheltered. When her whole world changes to one decision - to die or not to die - all that changes. Her struggle to stay herself and not turn in to a monster is what got me. She is trying to hold on to her humanity and falls in love for the first time but it can not be. Had me on the edge of my seat and I cannot wait to read the next one. This is a good read. Simple but very well written. Can't wait to see what evolves in the next chapter.

If you are in to the Immortal world this is a must.


No comments: