Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chocolate Coconut balls

Here in Australia we have 'Rum Balls' but technically they aren't really rum balls as they don't contain any Rum so I did a search for Choc Coconut balls and I got the exact recipe that I needed. My kids love them. My hubby loves them. I love them but they go so quickly so I generally only make them on special occasions like birthdays as they are really messy to make but oh so simple. Four ingredients is all it takes and they are ready in a flash.

Chocolate Coconut Balls
Ingredients:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 packet of Marie biscuits
1/3 cup of cocoa powder
1/2 cup dessicated coconut
More coconut for rolling them in.

Blitz all the biscuits in a food processor. Make sure all the biscuits are broken up. Put in the other ingredients and mix well. Make sure all the biscuit crumbs are mixed in.

Roll a small ball with the mixture. I normally find them so sticky so grab an inch ball of mix and put a bit of coconut on it and roll. Then roll it in coconut. Ta da....!!!! Easy peasy.

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

We love these too - they are nice to make for little Christmas gifts too :) Enjoy :)