Sunday, August 2, 2009

Winter is here


Good afternoon everyone. Hope we had a wonderful night last night.
This card is for Magnolia Down Under Challenge #19 - Winter is here. I love this stamp. It is a new one for me but is an old one. Tilda looks so cute all rugged up. I must say that Winter truly has set in here in Australia. It is very cold overnight and normally wet during the day - at least the ground isn't drying during the day even when it is really sunny. Hope we all have a great Sunday.

Products: Magnolia stamp; Bazzill card; BasicGrey DP; MM Slice machine & DC3; Fiskars snowflake punch; Kaiser Droplet;Prima flowers;Ribbon; Glimmer mist;

12 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is so cute Tracey, love the papers (I have those too), she does look wrm an cosy, great colouring.
hugs
Sue x

Unknown said...

Love the colours...gorgeous card.
Alicia xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Ooh how adorable! I have not seen this tilda before!
Kristy xo

craftypagan said...

Hi Trace! Love this card...that tilda is so cute-I've never seen her before. Lovely stitching as well. I didn't know you were a guest dt for soft pencil! Congrats hun! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you for the new anya blog! Your entry was fab! Sorry I haven't popped over this week...been a bit busy as my niece has been staying with us...she left yesterday and now I've got my mil for a few days! Thanks for the award too hun:) Love Rowena

Cheryl said...

Such an adorable winter card Tracey,beautiful colouring and flower!!!
xx

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card Tracey - I love this Tilda image too - you've done a fabulous job! Beautiful papers and I love the colour combo of blue/brown!
Hugs, Danielle

dolcreations said...

Trace..you have done Tilda so cute! I love how she is sitting on the sled...So adorable. I love the paper that you have used and your layout !
Christine

Tammy said...

Hi Trace
This is beyond fantastic! I've never seen this stamp and it's so cute. Love your coloring and just everything about it. Great Job!!

Merry said...

What great colours you have used and love that image.

Kellie said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous! But you already know I think that. This is just stunning Trace and you hit the theme right on the head and a great inspirational card ;) xx

Dena said...

Tracy, this is sooooo cute. Your coloring is smashing! Love that paper you used also. Hugs, Dena

Debbie Pamment said...

This one is such a stunner - LOVE it!
xXx