Saturday, August 1, 2009

Circle of Friends award & Eye Candy

Afternoon all. I received this lovely award from Merry. Thanks so much honey. It is nice to get these little awards. It really makes you feel very liked and appreciated. LOL.

Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

so my 5 people:
*Kellie Winnell
*Sue Ashton
* Kristie Morrison
* Rowena aka Craftypagan
*Sammi
I wish I could do everyone. You all know that you are loved.


Now for the eye candy. Can you say "Gorgeous....!!!!!". OMG I am in love with this man. LOL.
Oh and I was able to get New Moon and Eclipse too so - woo hoo. More reading for me. LOL.
Enjoy your day.

5 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Thanks darling for the award, back to ya girlfriend,lol.
wow love your eye-candy, noticed you have put Twilight book an movie in your favs too, awesome aren't they, I love love love them too.Whre you find the pics ? Have you seen the count down link on my blog for 'New Moon' ?
hugs
Sue x

Sammi said...

Thanks lovely!! That's so sweet!! :)
I will blog this a little later today/ tonight!

Oh, AND I LOVED the Twilight books! could not put them down and was so sad when I finished them!
Have not seen the movie though as I always get grumpy when it's not the same as the book.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

UM are you telling me you have not read all the twilight books??? OMG where have you been?
I read all 4 books in 5 days and seen twilight at the cinemas 6 times!!! LOVE IT!

Kellie said...

Naw thanks gorgeous! Will have to post this so I don't forget. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your eye candy, I want, I want! Can I just say.........TOLD YOU SO! Told you, that you would just love the books didn't I, huh! lol....

xx

Kimmi said...

Enjoy your reading! You will LOVE Breaking Dawn the last in the saga. I cried reading the last book, alot!..

Cant wait for November as New Moon is released! Whoop Whoop!

Kimmi x