Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chibi Princess


Good morning everyone. Hope we are happy it is the weekend. I have my parents here for the weekend so won't be blogging much but thought I would show you the card I made for a forum friend who's request was to make a Princess card with lots of pink. I don't know about anyone else but I find if I make a card for someone to give to someone else I struggle as I want to make it perfect. I am happy with this one but it was a hard one to do for me.

Anyway - the card. I used the sketch from the talented Claudia Rosa for Friday Sketchers. I love the layered design and I thought I would use the same DP matted on some shiny card. Hope you like. I must give credit to the lovely and talented Shinta Girl. This Chibi Princess is one of her DeviantArt drawings. I love Chibi's and am in the process of trying to draw some myself. You certainly need a lot of talent as it looks easy but not so much so at the moment I will stick to colouring them in. You can find lots of brilliant things on DeviantArt. Go check it out.

Products: Shinta Girl image; Autumn Leaves DP; SU Pink Piroquette & Pretty in Pink card; SU Rose Red ribbon; Shiny card from LSS; Dimensional dots.

6 comments:

Amy said...

You did an awesome job on this card, Tracey! It's sooo cute!

Debbie Pamment said...

Awesome is right - love it!!!!
xXx

Unknown said...

wow how wonderful and so pretty. the image is so sweet and fabulous coloured.
thank you for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

dolcreations said...

Wow this is amazing. Your colouring rocks! Congrats on your DT position. I look forward to seeing your work!
Christine

Cheryl said...

Absolutely adorable,love your papers and colouring!!! Congrats on your DT position,Well Done!!
xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Trace. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x