Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Full set


As promised yesterday - I completed the third card with the last image from Dani & Friends digital stamp set by the very talented Mo which can be purchased here. I must admit when I came across these gorgeous illustrations I was beside myself. I love them all. Great detail and an absolute talent indeed. I took a photo of all three cards made with these gorgeous stamps.

I must say that my Mojo was running hot yesterday and I got four and a half cards/creations done. I am going to apply for the TGF DT call and I got that out of the way. I will not post that until the call is over (even though I am sure noone will steal my ideas I am just being cautious). Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Products: Digitalpencil Too stamps; SU card and Washington Apple DP; Prima flowers; Craft Affair pearl brad.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are fabulous images and you have done an absolutely brilliant job with them!!! Love them all!!
Good luck with your DT call!!
xx

Alison said...

Great set of cards, love the colouring, do you watercolour, use a blender pen or use just markers (SU or Copics)?

Juls said...

love the image on your latest card!! so fab to see the collection of cards together!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Bee-a-u-tiful job with these - you're mojo is certainly running hot!!! Good luck with TGF - the way you're creating you'll be a shoe in!
Have my fingers crossed for you!
xXx

Tammy said...

What fantastic cards Trace!
I'm not familiar with Mo's line. Thanks so much for including the link. I'll be checking out Mo's line.
I love your DPS and coloring. Well Done!

Emma said...

All gorgeous cards, I love Mo's images....beautiful trio.
Emma x

Kellie said...

OH wow these are amazing Trace, gorgeous images your a lucky ducky to get them as a gift but so well deserved. I just love the set, hmmm my birthdays been already but what can I think of so you can send one to me, hmmmmm thinking, let me think some more, hehehehe. Best of luck with the DT, your work is nothing short of AMAZING! xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Um can I have some of your mojo?? ALL those cards look FABULOUS!!