Sunday, August 30, 2009

Magnolia Down Under #21 - Recipe

This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges #21 the challenge is a Recipe. We need to use 1 Flower, 2 Ribbons, 3 Brads and 4 DP or colours. I have used my new Magnolia Lazy Dayz stamp and of course, had to use my K&Co Wild Raspberry DP. The sentiment down the bottom is actually from the DP. So had to use it as it is so sweet. The best thing about this fortnights challenge is that we have a sponsor from The Scrappin' Kats with a $20AU voucher for the winner. How good is that. Pop on over to the MDUC blog and see the DT inspiration and join in this great challenge.

Hope we are all enjoying our weekend. I am having a great one. My folks are here for a visit and I was able to get myself the TGF Miss Anya Dressy. Woo hoo. LOL. Not much else going on here. Been busy busy doing DT stuff - can't wait to show you all what I have created for the Doodle Palace. Stay tuned.

Products: magnolia stamp; SU Regal Rose card; K&Co Wild Raspberry DP; SU Flower brads; Prima flowers; SU Rose red & Basic grey ribbon.

10 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Adorable card Tracey!!!

Merry said...

Great card...love the image and the flowers.

Kellie said...

This is just gorgeous Trace, it's so soft and girlie I just LOVE it! Your colouring as always is gorgeous and inspirational, stunning. xx

Ramona Michaluk said...

A gorgeous card Tracey - love the pink and blue combination. Your colouring is beautiful and I like the papers and all the other elements you've used on this one.

Great job !

Sue said...

Oh, Tracey, I just bought this stamp today, and now after seeing your lovely card, I can't wait to play. Papers a gorgeous. Very nice. Hope your weekend with your folks was great.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous and so pretty and always perfect colouring!!!
xx

Norma said...

Tracey, beautiful card. Love this image of Tilda--still waiting for mine to arrive, rats! Gorgeous DP's and wonderfully coloured. Hope you're enjoying the visit from you folks.

Hugs.
Norma

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous and so girly love it! Dont think I have seen this tilda very adorable. Great work Trace!
Kristy xo

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the papers and image are so pretty

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Awesome love your colouring an the colours you have used.
hugs
Sue x