Wednesday, June 1, 2011

In the Garden

Spesch Designer Stamps is proudly sponsoring the 'By the Cute and Girly' Monthly challenge for the month of June. The challenge this month is 'In the Garden'. So I thought I would bring out the gorgeous Spring Flower by Star to use for the challenge. I printed her out twice and layered up her hair, a couple of the flowers and the leaf to give a bit of dimension. Seeing there aren't any sentiments or words on the front I decorated the middle of the card too.



I used the Prima Madeline DP - gosh I love the bright colours in there. The saying in the middle of the card is part of the 6x6 paper pad. Hope you like.

2 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh.. I LOVE this card.. I love that paper.. so purty and the inside of the car is fab!! Have to do that more! I really LOVE your colouring on that beautiful Spring pic too!! :D
Sammi
xx

Sylvia Zet said...

Wow, this card is really fab Tracey!:)