Monday, June 13, 2011

Engagement card

Good morning everyone. Hope we are all having a wonderful long weekend - if you are in Australia that is. I love having long weekends. Means more PJ time and more creating time too. So without further ado here is my card I made for the Sketch Saturday sketch this week. I made this card with the Engagement image available from Spesch Stamps. Last night was my BIL's engagement 'family dinner'. Was a great dinner and this card was made especially for them.

Enjoy the rest of your day. I am off to do some reading. Am rereading the Traci Harding 'The Ancient Future' Trilogy and then on the the 'Echo in Time' trilogy. Love the books - they are fabulous. Bye.

3 comments:

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card Tracey, the image is perfect. Beautiful colouring and those papers are really pretty.

Hope you are keeping well.

Hugs

Kimmi x

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card Tracey, the image is perfect. Beautiful colouring and those papers are really pretty.

Hope you are keeping well.

Hugs

Kimmi x

Anonymous said...

Its looking Beautiful i appreciate your hard work...
Plastic Business Cards
Custom gift cards