Saturday, June 4, 2011

Congratulations...just coz....

I got this stamp a few weeks ago from Bizzy Becs and have been wracking my brain thinking of a use for it (but had to have it when I saw the stamp lol). I tried stamping out a normal Tilda stamp and trying to fit her in to the car but it was too big. What now I thought....!!!!! Hmmmm so I had a brain wave. I thought I would stamp on kraft card and colour in with my Prismacolor pencils. I loved coloring this in. I made it in to a Congratulations card for someone who just got their license or you could give to someone who bought their first car etc etc. I was going to put Happy Travels on it but don't have any sentiment stamps that say that and I wanted the text on the white ribbon so just stuck with this.

1 comment:

Debra James said...

This is fabulous Tracey,love the colouring with the pencils-looks amazing. I like you I got this car from Becs the other day to- just loved it....xxxx