Thursday, November 25, 2010

Neenah 352gsm

Good morning sweet blogging friends. Hope you are all good. Being a Thursday it is time for my Mad for Markers post. Last week Sammi sent me a sample of the Neenah Solar White 352gsm. Currently Sammi stocks the 216gsm but if there is enough interest then she will be getting some in next year. First I made a non traditional Christmas colours card as per our challenge at Mad for Markers Challenges here. I love this DP from Kaiser called Gypsy Girl (I think). LOL. Great colours.
Please don't look at my awful stamping ability LOL. But here it is in all it's glory. This Neenah card is fabulous for colouring. So thick so doesn't get over saturated but you do need to be careful as it does bleed - but just a little. This is a perfect card for artists who like to use Copic markers as the colouring does not show through when you flip it over.

I made this card for Friday Sketchers and 7 Kids College Fund Challenge of non traditional christmas colours.

Copics used:
Skin; E000, 00, 21, 02
Box; E43, 44, 47
Wrapping paper; Rv99, R59, R39, 37
Dress/socks: BG10, 11, 13, 18 - sleeves; RV29, RV27 (made by me by mixing
RV29 & RV25 together), RV25.
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55, 59
shading: W0, W1, W3, W5.

4 comments:

Melissa Hortin said...

Gorgeous Tracey. I love the Gypsy Girl Papers, one of my all-time favourites. I just love the colours, so rich and vibrant. I love your image and the colouring is awesome. So beautiful. Hugs, Mel xxx

Sammi said...

I LOVE this card! GORGEOUS colouring and simply stunning colours and paper!! You are amazing Trace!!
Sammi
xx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Sweet!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Adorable! Love the colors and the great coloring job too.

Lisa Summerhays
7 Kids College Fund DT