Thursday, November 4, 2010

Box with the lot

Good morning Copic lovers.
Hope we are all enjoying the wonderful challenges we have
had for you all here at Mad for Markers. We have all certainly loved
showing you all the things that you can make other than cards.
Today I would like to show you a box I altered and put a gorgeous
TGF stamp on coloured with Copics (of course).

This box started out as a pepper grinder box. I just covered in DP
and attached a coloured image to it. Simple - right...!!!!

Copics used:
Hair: RV19, RV17, RV14
Skin: E000, E00, E21
Dress: C10, C9, C7, C5, BG10, BG11, BG23, BG13
Boots: C10, C7, C5.

That's all for today. Hope you got some inspiration from my creation.


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love this Trace!
Hope you are well.
Many many hugs.

vicmbee said...

wow!! gorgeous box and I love the TGF image..

Kimberly S said...

How fabulous Tracey! Love the colors, and she's such a little gothish cutie. :)

Sammi said...

This is stunning! I just LOVE her pink hair!!! Awesome paper too!
What a funky box this is!
Sammi
xx