Friday, September 10, 2010

Spots and Stripes

Good evening everyone. TGIF. The week has been a quiet and lazy one for me, although I have been creating up a storm but you guessed it - most of it I can't show you just yet. LOL. Tonight however I can show you my DT card for Stamp Something Challenges of 'Spots and Stripes'. I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop challenge blog and I used a super funky stamp from
Simply Betty Stamps. This handsome boy is Miller and don't you just love his pet lizard. So cheeky and I find it exceedingly hard to make boy cards as I just want to add flowers or lots of embellishments but feel I need to KISS. So here it is in it's simplest form LOL. Hope you like. Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's fabulous work over at the Stamp Something blog.

4 comments:

Renkata said...

hi Tracey, very cool card.

Annika said...

Now that is COOL!! Such fab funky image and what fab colouring!!
Hugs
Annika

Sammi said...

Awesome! I love your use of the spots on the background.. and they look great with that stripey paper! LOVE it!!
xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tracey :-) The image is fab and I love the papers you used and the spotty background you made ,,, perfect :-)

it's lovely to be working with you on the team :)

luv
Lols x x x