Friday, September 24, 2010

Simply Betty Challenges #2

Good afternoon sweets. Hope we have had a wonderful week. TGIF. Woot. I am so glad it is the start of the weekend. LOL

This arvo I have a card for you for the Simply Betty Challenges - which is to make a new Halloween card with non traditional Halloween colours. So we don't want to see purple, green, black or orange. Get cracking coz you can win a fabulous Lola Mummy Rubber Stamp. For my card I used Chloe Princess digi stamp from Jude and his Shenanigans Crew digis. She was too cute to pass up on making a 'Too Cute to Spook card'. Chloe can be purchased here.

I seriously can't believe how quickly the week has flown. I have had a super week. It is school holidays here and apart from having all three kids home all day (only one is at kinder) it has been pretty good however the kids are starting to learn some house lessons that we should not be having to teach them - like no screaming, talking or being silly when eating at the table. Ahh sounds like an army mess hall in here and I don't have that many kids.

I have a Zumba demo that I am a part of this evening. It is going to be so much fun but I must admit that I am the type of person who does not like being up there in front of the public so hope I don't turn too red. My hubby and the kids are coming to watch me so am a little excited that they can see what I get up to every Monday and Thursday night when I drop everything to go to my class. It really is so much fun and I am slowly losing some weight. Not on the scales but certainly in the clothes you can see.

Have a great early evening. Will be back later with my Stamp Something post.

5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Cute card Tracey!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Omgoodness Tracey!!! This is the CUTEST EVER!!!

I love that quilted style background, the crochet embellishment and your colors are ADORABLE!!! Way to rock it!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Patricia Mae said...

Very cute you have the saying right "To Cute to Spook" I love it.
~Patricia

Sammi said...

how cute is that!!! LOVE your colouring on the image! Great colours! Great image!
Hope Zumba went well!!
xxx

Graphicat said...

I love your card Tracey! The colors look wonderful together and i love that banner across the bottom!
Great job!
Cheri