Saturday, September 11, 2010

Horus in Bright

Morning everyone. Just a quick one as I wanted to get this in to the Sketch Saturday challenge this week before it closed. This is the gorgeous Horus roasting Marshmellows by The Stamping Bazaar. I really do love this stamp. His is very very cute. I had to do him nice and bright. I saw this DP and thought it was perfect for him. So here it is.



Ahhh it is Saturday - finally. Of course my hubby has a sleep in this morning but I have mine tomorrow. Am so looking forward to that very much. Been working on lots of DT work and can't wait to show you all. Have a good one.

5 comments:

Marina Neira said...

Tracey, this is one of the loveliest cards featuring Horus I've seen to date! Certainly the brightest, most colorful one! I adore it. Great job!

-Marina

Amy said...

This is awesome Tracey! I'm with you Horus deserves bright, happy colors and you've proved it with this fabulous card!

Sammi said...

Wow! this is so brilliant Trace! LOVE it! The colours are perfect and Great DP!! Awesome job!!
Sammi
xx

Renkata said...

Such a happy colourful card Tracey!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow gorgeous Tracey, love the colours and DP.
hugs
Sue x