Thursday, September 9, 2010

My sisters Wedding album

Good afternoon everyone.
Oh gosh I spent so much time on this gorgeous album for my sister
Brenda and then was waiting until I gave it to her
before I showed you all here on my blog. I forgot. She received
it almost two weeks ago so I thought I had better show you plus I
told someone I would post on my blog so she could see how it turned out -
"Hello Karen". LOL. This album is the Teresa Collins Mr & Mrs Album Kit
and it can be purchased from Kazmos Kreationz if you are in Australia.
Beware this is a picture heavy post. Enjoy.














4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW love this album Tracey! I bet your sister did too. Fantastic job! *hugz*

Sammi said...

Wow! It looks amazing! It's really lovely! I bet your sister LOVED it!!
xxx

Jasmine S said...

Wow, what a lucky sister. This is just GORGEOUS. I love your mix of colour with the black and white. Her flowers just look stunning. What a lot of work but so so worth the effort. Beautiful.

Annika said...

A true work of love - absolutely stunning in every single detail!!
Hugs
Annika