Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sweet November stamps by Amy


Afternoon everyone. Sorry to bombard you with lots of posts today but I promised that I would post this card to Amy who designed these gorgeous Pixie stamps for All That Scraps. I couldn't wait to get my hands on these gorgeous creations so bought the digi stamps of them all. This is Fidget Goblin spider. Hehehe such a cute name and if you knew the reason behind the name then you would think it is even cuter.

I made this card for Mojo Monday 111. I did the card a little differently to the sketch but it is your own interpretation of the sketch so this is mine. LOL.


Products: CC Designs Sweet November digi stamp; white card; K&Co Amy Butler DP; SU Baja Breeze ribbon; kaisercraft rhinestones; Prima flowers; Craft Affair pearl brad.

8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Such a cutie - but I do wish people would STOP showing more things I want to buy - aaaagh - LOL
xXx

Amy said...

Oh yeah, this is so cool to see Tracey! Love how you colored Fidget, she's perfect! I hope you are having fun with them all!

Kerry said...

Too cute, I love the image! I have been eye-ing these images... Ok, off to shopping. :)

Jaspere said...

She is so precious. Love it!

Sammi said...

oh how sweet! Love the colours! what a lovely image! xxx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh that's cute. Pretty papers too.

:) Marcia

savvy teaching tips said...

OK you did a great job on the card, but your Blog header is absolutely FAB!!! Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?