Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spesch Release Day

Good morning peeps. Sorry for the lateness of my post - I had school testing for my son who just started prep and it took forever. No matter.

Today we have a new release for Spesch Stamps. We have some super cute stamps for you from Jessica once again. Today I am showing you Butterfly Girl and Cosmic Girl.

I made a star eisle card for this image. If you would like to see a tutorial and get a free template I will do one if I have enough interest. Please comment on this post and I will do one.





3 comments:

alethea said...

This is gorgeous Tracey!!! Love the new images and your cards are fab as always!! Would love a template for the star easel card!! Hugsx

chrilvian said...

great work
pretty release

Unknown said...

Love your colouring on these - perfection!
Alicia xx