Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Sketch #11 and M4M

Good afternoon all my lovely friends. Hope we are all well. Just a quick one. We have another fabulous sketch from Genevieve this fortnight over at Friday Sketch Challenge. I used the TGF Wedding image. Can't remember the name of it. LOL. Hopeless. I made this card for one of my school mum friends who knows I make cards. Thankfully it was a hit.


I combined this with my M4M post as my little girl went in to hospital to get some dental work done under anesthetic and I didn't want to do two posts. Lazy I know. All went well with my little girl and she is back to her normal self.

I decorated the middle of the card as well.
Markers:
Skin on girl: E0000, E000, E00, E11
Skin on boy: E000, E00, E11, E02
Dress: W1, W3, blender,
Girl Hair: YR21, YR14, E08,
Boy hair: E57, E59, E49
Suit: C03, 05, 07, 09, 10
Bow and flowers: R24, 29

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous Tracey, simply sweet. Good to hear Miss A is feeling much better!