Friday, February 3, 2012

Always

What an awesome day we are having here today - at least we are supposed to. The sun is shining and it is nice and warm. What everyone wants when it is Summer. The best part is - my boys started their first day of school yesterday (for the year) - my youngest son started Prep and my big boy is in Grade 1. So proud of my boys. My little Miss is off to Kinder this year. I won't know what to do with myself with three mornings a week. Yay....!!! I am kinda excited. Can't you tell LOL.

Have we all got our Valentine's cards done. I have only done a couple - I only need to give one out to my darling hubby. I try and make love cards so you can give to friends as well.

Today being a Friday means it is my Mad for Markers day. I used 'In Stitches Tia' stamp - she is available as a set here. She is great to colour. Have a wonderful day - and weekend.

Markers:
Skin: E000, 00, 11, 02
Heart: R22, 24, 29, 59
Pants: C5, 7, 9
Hair: E31, 34, 35, 39
Top/shoes: R81, 83, 85, 89

4 comments:

Janine said...

oooo such a lovely card

hhhmm everytime i come at your blog i take a look at the HOT eric N.yummy yummy BITE ME eric
hahahhahah

Sammi said...

Beautiful! OVE this!!!
xxx

Marcia said...

Love Love Love this one! Super cute.

Alberta N.Iverson said...

Great write-up, I am regular visitor of one's website, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time.
HTC ThunderBolt 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)