Thursday, December 22, 2011

Teachers plant.....

...seeds of knowledge that grow forever.

I did it. I managed to get the needle felted apple finished for Tyler's teacher Miss Spano. He loved it so am hoping she will too. It is the second one I completed. The first one I was unable to give as a gift - at least to a Grade 1 teacher (that is what grade she is teaching next year) as I broke a felting needle in the middle of it. Oops...!!!! So back to the start. But it turned out well. I made the 'box/stand' although am thinking that I should have made it so the apple stays there but any person/child can pick it up and play with it. We will see I guess. If she has it at school who knows but I made an effort and that is the main thing - Right....!!!!???




1 comment:

Resin Angels said...

That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I bet she loved it!