Friday, October 1, 2010

Not a card

Hello and welcome to another Simply Betty Challenges.

Halloween is here, and since we have already begun seeing cards all over blog land let's create something other than a Halloween card... anything Halloween, just not a card!

I love Halloween but here in Australia we don't
celebrate it. We have had the odd child come to the
door on the night but not much at all. I wish we
did.

I thought I would make some nice tags and treat bag
toppers for some lollies that I bought for my kids. They love
these lollies - in fact I do too especially the Red Skins. LOL.

All together
Monster Dude Digi

London Pumpkin Digi


Lola Mummy digi





6 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I'm not a big Halloween person, still to find someone here in Perth who is - but that is such a sweet idea !

:) Marcia

Sammi said...

That is so awesome! What fun! Bet your kids love them!!
sammi
xx

Jasmine S said...

Well you have been busy. These look awesome. Loved your card for Lollipop too. Very cute.

Emma said...

What fantastic treat bags Tracey! I'm sure your kids will love them! Did you get my emails?

Patricia Mae said...

Tracey they are so cute I want to come trick or treating at your house. To bad you don't have halloween but you would never know with your cute little treat bags. I love them.
~Patricia

Alleena Burger said...

Cool bags, pity I couldn't come and knock on your door, I love the bags and the lollies!!!