Thursday, October 14, 2010

Love Bites with Lil Haunt


Morning everyone. Hope we are having a fabulous week. It has been a slow but exciting one here. My big boy had a transition day yesterday for his Primary School. He was fine with it all and don't think he wanted to come home. That is what we all want - for them to enjoy their schooling.

Today is Thursday so that means it is Mad for Markers day for me. We have had some fabulous entries to the Digital stamp challenges over there. Remember to enter as you can win yourself some Spesch Stamps. Today however I have made a card with a Lil Haunt Vampire Lilith from Tickled Pink Stamps and their current monthly sketch challenge.


I had to use the DP and stickers from Creative Imaginations. I just love it.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 21
hair/cape etc: C10, C7, C5, C3, C1
Reds: R39, 37, 35
Black & Clear Spica pens.

7 comments:

Sammi said...

Wow Trace! This is GORGEOUS!! I just adore your colouring on this image! LOVE the black and red!
Sammi
xx

Scrappychick said...

She is awesome! Love the goth yet totally elegant look :) Gorgeous coloring as always!

linda said...

Funky card!!! Love that stamp!

Alleena Burger said...

I looove the way you have coloured in Lilith, she looks amazing!! Beautiful paper and sticker combo too.

Debbie Pamment said...

Awesome job Tracey - and you're right - those papers are fabulous!
xXx

Emma said...

Ohhh I love the red and black together, Just stunniing Tracey!

Angela said...

Stunning Tracey!! I love the red and black together. Thanks for joining us at TPS Monthly Challenge.
Hugs:)
Angela