Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hmmmm Donuts....!!!!!!

Morning all. It is another fortnight for The Lollipop Ladies. This is my last challenge aboard the sweetness train and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I must admit that seeing all this yummy food makes me want to eat every time LOL. As for these gorgeous donuts all I can think of is Homer Simpson - hence the title of this post. So this fortnight the challenge is to use this yummy photo as inspiration and added bonus is: Chocolate. I didn't use chocolate on mine but you have all those yummy donuts on the card.
This paper is a digital paper from Tiddly Inks and the image is also from Tiddly Inks. It probably took me more time to take out the donut she is sitting on to colour and have the coloured one underneath her LOL. The only thing I coloured on this card is the girl. The rest is all TI. Hope you like. I say a fond farewell to my fellow DT members.

7 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

It's been a blast Tracey and we have loved every moment of you being on the team - you sure know how to go out with a bang! Gorgeous work.

:) Marcia

Melissa Hortin said...

Wow Tracey, this is awesome. I love all those donuts...so sweet. I'm the same as you I just want to eat all that sweetness when I see all these cards. I have loved seeing your creations each fortnight. I will still be popping past your blog to check out your amazing work. Hugs, Mel xxx

Chantelle said...

Oh, such a yummy card Tracey - perfect with the donuts and the little girl is so cute.
It's been great seeing your fabulous work for each challenge - take care x

Loz said...

Oh wow - I sure wish that was me swingin in that big ol donut!! ♥

Sammi said...

Yummy!! LOVE this card Tracey.. Those colours are gorgeous and it's such a fun layout!
Sammi
xx

Jasmine S said...

She looks great swinging on the donut. Love the flares and boots. Great working with you Tracey. I will be sure to pop past still.

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card is this.
Nice colours.

Hugs Astrid.