Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweet Pea madness

Good morning darlings. How are we all....??? I am well. Has been an exciting week but I will make it quick. I made this card for the Mad for Markers colour Challenge which was to use R20, E00 and BG15 on your creation and even though I wasn't supposed to do the challenge colours until next week but I thought I would do this week anyway LOL. Hope that made sense. So here is my Sweet Pea card with those colours in the mix.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, E00, E51, E21, E02
Tail: BG18, BG15, BG13. BG11, BG10, R35, R32, R20
Clothes/wings: R59, R37, R35, R32,R20, BG15, BG11
Plants: G28, G24, YR21
Hair: Black 100, C9, C7, C6, C5, C3, C2, C1, C0 and blender.

Products: Sweet Pea stamp; copics; Kaisercraft Gypsy Sisters DP; SU card and ribbon; Kaisercraft flowers and brad, Helmar Scrapdots.

12 comments:

Angela said...

Tracey, this is just beautiful!! You did an awesome job coloring her!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful,the colours are gorgeous and your colouring is brilliant!!!
xx

Merry said...

Beautiful...wonderful colours and embellishments.

Debra James said...

This is really perfect Tracey. You have used and coloured that image so well with those colours.Looks brilliant, Hugs xxxx

Sammi said...

Wow!! Gorgeous job on colouring her Trace!! Looks awesome! LOVELY colours! lol!!
xxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is awesome Tracey, love the colours and your colouring is amazing! I haven't been brave enough to use the black lol.
hugs
Sue x

Jackie Thomas said...

Wow Trace, this card is gorgeous. Your colouring is truly amazing. Love the dp, flowers and ribbon. Total perfection. xo Jackie

Irena said...

I have no words, is lovely, the image is so beautiful, the colors are incredibly well chosen and very nice.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Looking very elegant there, love these colours together.

:) Marcia

kaylou said...

Hi Trace
wow your colouring is just perfect, the tones and the shading are fabulous, love the flower centre too.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Debbie Pamment said...

STUNNING job Tracey - I really love these Sweet Pea stamps!
xXx

Emma said...

She is gorgeous Tracey, I love her hair!